lundi 23 juin 2014

Don’t you think Lana is incredible?


The first time I heard her voice, I think it was on trace tv, the video "video game" was airing on and I stopped what I was doing to listen to, according to me <<this old vintage singer with a voice I loved>> yeah old I thought she was. This was two years ago.
Since this time that I discovered her, each time I listen to her album and other songs I ‘m like waouh… her ability to turn her voice the way she does, I love it. The melodies she uses are so appropriate to her voice and music
She can sound jazz and pop, and still delicious (talking about her voice)
I also appreciate the physical style that she associates with her character. It appears soft, elegant, vintage and also mysterious, incomplete in my opinion i.e. it’s like there is something hiding, missing, disturbed…
Teenage, she has been addicted to Alcohol , she stated that “it was the first love of her life”, she didn’t know it was damaging her. This experience of her confirms that the “art-makers” are craziest soul.
I think she is incredibly gifted.
Keep it up gyal
By the way I discovered this website where I found any type of music and I can create my own mixes, listen to people mixes… I am sharing with you this link to listen to the subject of this post and appreciate

http://8tracks.com/jade-amelia-thirlwall/lana-del-rey

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire